Monday 25 September 2017

Reflect & Renew

As we witness our world in a state of disrepair,  as divisions increase and polarization deepens, as violence continues to erupt leaving many confused and uncertain, the power of quiet reflection and collective action are needed evermore. 





“May you become as the waves of one sea, stars of the same heaven, fruits adorning the same tree, roses of one garden in order that through you the oneness of humanity may establish its temple in the world of mankind." 
-Abdu'l-Baha

“O Thou kind Lord! Unite all.  Let the religions agree and make the nations one, so that they may see each other as one family and the whole earth as one home.  May they all live together in perfect harmony.”
-Abdu’l-Baha

“He is God! O God, my God! Bestow upon me a pure heart like unto a pearl.”
–Abdu’l-Baha

“O God! I will no longer be full of anxiety, nor will I let trouble harass me.  I will not dwell on the unpleasant things of life.  O God! Thou art more friend to me than I am to myself.  I dedicate myself to Thee, O Lord.”
–Abdu’l-Baha


“Let your vision be world-embracing, rather than confined to your own self.”
-Baha’ullah


“The earth is but one country and mankind its citizens.”
–Baha’u’llah


“God grant that the light of unity may envelop the whole earth”
-Baha’u’llah

“So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth.”
-Baha’u’llah


“Blessed is he who preferreth his brother to himself.”
-Baha’u’llah


“Shed the light of boundless love on every human being whom you meet.”
–Abdu’l-Baha


No comments:

Post a Comment